***CLICK BELOW TO VIEW AND PRINT OUR WINTER STORAGE AGREEMENT PDF.***
Winter Season Storage: $4.75 per square foot for season
Haul out and Launch: $575
Oversized Vessel Handling: $350 (fees may apply if boat is longer than 36 ft, wider than 13 ft and higher than 16ft when loaded on a trailer)
Haul Out Period: October 2nd to 20th.
Launch Period: May 2nd to 20th
Haul Out and Launch Location: Lakefront Promenade Boat Ramp @ 135 Lakefront Promenade, Mississauga Ontario.
***Boater’s are permitted to bring their boat in at anytime during business hours but City Marine only participates in haul out and launch logistics during our haul out and spring launch periods.
12 month Storage Spot: $11.00 per square foot for the year
Winter Storage Indoor: $11.00 per square foot for the season (Book now)
Summer Monthly Storage: $0.75 per square foot per month
Summer Trailer Storage: $0.45 per square foot
All outdoor winter storage customers are required to have their vessel shrink wrapped, for aesthetics and overall well being. We offer this service. As standard it’s $17.00 a linear foot, the larger cruisers can expect up to $24.00 per linear foot. (If you choose you can deliver your vessel shrink-wrapped and ready for storage)
Our storage rates don’t reflect any storage preparation, maintenance or repair services.
***RULES AND RESTRICTIONS***
- GATE MUST BE KEPT CLOSED AT ALL TIMES
- Boat must be shrink wrapped (Winter Only)
- No boats older than 1995
- No wooden boats
- No outside contractors without prior approval
- Must maintain an active insurance policy for the entire duration of the contract
- No entering, touching, or moving any property not belonging to the signee of this contract.
- DYI work is permitted in some cases but requires approval.
- Do not leave garbage or items on the ground – please clean up after your self!
- Remove all food items from boat!
- Holding tank (Waste) must be pumped out and left EMPTY while in storage.
YOU MUST PLACE A WINTERIZING SERVICE ORDER WITH CITY MARINE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN ORDER TO RESERVE A WINTER STORAGE SPOT.
*These options provide 7 months of storage but on a first in and last out basis Unless you book an early departure before the vessel is parked for the winter. When booking storage, please have an expected launch date. If you like to stay in the water late, and launch early, extra administrative and logistical fees may apply. (this mostly applies to larger cruisers)
**For trailer storage during winter season (Oct 31st-May 31st), minimum 7 months apply, the lot isn’t winter maintained and once the snow flies its parked.